Custom Blog Design

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Christmas Blocks

Last month Crafty Girls offered the "Give Thanks" blocks...
They turned out so cute, so then I thought that we should have a monthly block kit. So, today, I worked on the "Merry Christmas" blocks that will be available at the November crop. Here they are...
I love how this set turned out!
I hope everyone has a crafty week!

**It is now Monday morning, and I am going to post these blocks here,

So skip on over to Skip to my Lou and check it out!

4 comments:

  1. cute blocks and a great idea. The mix of letter fonts adds a modern edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both sets of blocks. So perfectly done! Do you have tutorials for them? (like the sizes of the blocks?) I'd like to share them on my blog!

    kevinandgillian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - I saw your blocks on embellishinglifeeveryday.blogspot.com. Do you sell them or have a tutorial? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both sets of these blocks. Do you still sell them? I realize this post is 2 years old but thought I would ask.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...