Custom Blog Design

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fun Scrapbook Layouts!

This is so sad for me to admit...I am soooooo far behind on my scrapping! I know I am not alone, but for so long I was caught up. And, let's just say, the last year, was a tough one with my time. So, the scrapping got pushed to the back burner. Well, I made up a couple layouts the other day that I would love to share with you. They were both pretty simple and fun!
The first one is a single page layout. I love the colors and the little felt flower on this page. 
The second layout is a double page layout. I found the paper with the clouds and the umbrellas, then I found the die cuts of the cloud and umbrella on a Cricut cartridge. Matched perfectly! We don't get a lot of rain in Vegas, so really, this layout should read, "April Sprinklers Bring May Flowers"! LOL!

My new goal....To scrap on Sunday afternoons for two hours. *Thanks to my sister-in-law, Alison who, years ago, told me this was her trick to stay caught up. Hmmmm, Alison, do you still do this?

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Though I haven't given up on scrapbooking, it is so far down on my list of things to do I have lost track of how far behind I am! These are beautiful pages, Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that your project has been chosen for this week's Fantabulous Friday segment at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog! Congrats! It's a beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...